15.2.11

Valentino

Greetings all,
Hope you had a good Valentines Day. Munkhtur and I went to Chinese Gourmet and then the gym. It was great. Munkhtur got me new shoes for my V-day gift. Check them out! I love
them!




You get the idea. =)






Things are going well. I have been very busy with work. We had our Academic Meetings last week and I was leaving at 7:30am and getting home on average around 8pm. Pretty crazy, but it was good. I won a recognition for excellence award. So I was pretty happy and surprised. One of our learning resource vendors threw us a rock band party and as you can imagine...I rocked the house! It was a blast!!!

In case any of you sit and wonder what I get to look at everyday, here it is!




This is the window I face and sit by at work. It is nice to have something beautiful to look at.






And then sometimes I get really cool views like this one!





These are Canadian geese that come to visit me every year. :)






1 comment: