4.3.11

Life is Good

Greetings All,
Lately I have been busy with school. I am studying Supply Chain Management and I am loving it. I have also been very busy getting trophies by playing Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood. It is so awesome and I can't get enough of it. I am pretty good online. What can I say, I am a master assassin.
Anyway, things have been going well. We have really been into Indian food lately. Our Sri Lankan neighbors are great. They showed us an awesome Indian restaurant and then we all went to a n Indian market and bought spices. I have been crazy about eating spicy food! Here is a look at one of our meals! Yumm!




Last weekend Panda Express had a "Buy one get one free" events so we went out to eat. It was packed as you can see from the picture and we got free merchandise. Pretty cool!

How cute is Koob!!! haha Don't forget Dex!
How cute. Notice the "30 Jumbo Rolls". Dex is getting big, but not THAT big. hehe
Hope you enjoyed the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment