26.1.11

Здравствуйте!

Здравствуйте!

(Hello in Russian) This week I was able to hear Munkhtur speak Russian. We went to a Russian market here in Murray and it was a lot of fun. It was filled with a lot of goodies that Munkhtur grew up with. We bought a few things and were given a free sample of bread. The Russian lady was really sweet and took off in Russian when Munkhtur started speaking Russian. I am officially a fan of Russian chocolate. Here is a picture of the goodies we bought.

Whitney and Kade have been staying with us for a while and it has been a blast. We inflicted all sorts of headaches on our husbands. Koob and Dexy have grown very fond of them and will be sad when they leave.

Today I booked my flight to Korea! I am super excited and just can’t wait! It will be great to get back. We still have to purchase our tickets to Mongolia. What an adventure. I am not completely sure at this point what we will do, but I am set on discovering the location of Chinggis Khan’s burial site. I also told Munkhtur’s mom that I want to see a shaman when I go and she told me I can just look at her and her yurt full of shrines. I will make sure to take lots of pictures. I am hoping to ride a camel around as well as see the reindeer people and hawk/eagle people.


Munkhtur never fails to torture the doodles as shown in this picture. My poor little guy.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your trip! What are you going to do while you are in Korea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russian chocolate tastes like crayons! So gross!

    -Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have eaten the wrong kind, however, Munkhtur thinks you were actually eating crayons thinking they were chocolate. haha

    ReplyDelete