5.1.11

A Little Blast From the Past...

Season’s Greetings,

After much labor we have deleted our 5 different inactive blogs and consolidated them to this one. As Munkhtur previously mentioned, blogging is one of our goals this year. I am excited to start, mainly because facebook is becoming lame.

I figured we needed some pictures, because every good blog has some. Here are some from Koob’s adventure to Petco.


Here is our handsome Koob checking out the merchandise.









He has such great taste in scratching posts.


He had a great time. Loved watching the parakeets, hated the mice. He started growling at them. He also growled at the cats that were for sale.

Overall, he did very well even though there were dogs around. What can I say, he is a man that loves to shop and you don't find many of those these days!

While Grandma Grandy was at our place before heading to the Philippines, she made a very good friend, Dex! She continuously reminded him what a "Good sleeping partner" he was and called him "beautiful blue eyes". It was quite adorable.

Dex has a way with people.






Well, I think I will leave you with the newest member of the U.S. Embassy of Manila and a great shot of Dex.

Enjoy...


1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you have realized that blogs are WAY cooler than facebook! Did you guys get a new couch? I like it!

    ReplyDelete